Applying for and Renewing Applications for Agricultural Sales Tax Exemption Permits

Agriculture Exemption cards are issued by the Oklahoma Tax Commission. Applications are now available on their website at For your convenience, we have provided detailed instructions to assist you in the application process. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 918-485-2367, or come by our office and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Steps for signing up for an Agriculture Exemption card:

Go to
Click on the link OkTap
Click on Login/Register here
Click on Apply for Agriculture Exemption
Type in ‘Wagoner’ for the County
Select request type (if your card has been expired for 2 years or longer, select ‘New’ request)
For renewals, it is required to use the same social security # on applicant’s previous Ag Exemption card
Enter permit number (if less than 6 digits, you must had zero’s to the front of the permit number to equal 6 digits)
Select individual or business (business requires FEIN#)
Enter name information (DBA is the name that you want printed on the Ag card)
Enter phone number and address information
If applicant doesn’t have the address to the farming location, you must enter Section-Township-Range
Click Ok
Electronically sign application
Print application
Click Submit and the application will be transmitted to the Oklahoma Tax Commission for processing
Print confirmation number

If approved, you will receive your Ag Exemption card in the mail within 2-4 weeks
If you do not receive your card, please call OTC at 405-522-5385


Website designed & maintained by Country Girl Designs